Monday, February 6, 2012

Dreaming of Tomatoes....In February

These cold winter rainless days have my garden, bees & me dreaming about flowers, tomatoes and warmer weather. Actually... maybe it was Saturday's trip to our local Farmer's Market where someone was selling huge, beautiful, red gorgeous looking tomatoes and basil. In February??? Who was that??? It's been consistently in the teens or low twenties at our little homestead for months now! How do they do that? Must be those hoop house things... anyway... I was very impressed. So much so that I decided to remind myself that I really did have a garden this past year (as I peek through the windows and see not a plant or live thing out there in sight!) My poor bees agree. Good thing I left those big supers of honey for them...


No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Garden....

In the Garden....

Montana...

In From the Garden...

In From the Garden...